Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday @ home + 2 Yummy Recipes

We are on the mend. I ended up going to the doc. He took a look up my nose (boy was that an awkward moment). After rooting around he determined I have a sinus infection. He gave me some drugs and an inhaler for my chest cold. I have a lingering cough that I can't get rid of but other than that I am feeling much much better.

I finally got to catch up on some sleep today. I worked from 7-9am this morning. I ran home, ripped off my work clothes, got back into some fresh pjs and crawled back into bed. I was instantly out and didn't wake up til 11. It's completely disgusting that I slept that late, but it felt amazing.

After breakfast (at noon) me and Anthony grabbed some groceries. I wanted to try a couple new recipes. Is anyone else excited for the snow?  I have kind of missed it. I hate snow but I decided I hate having a snowless winter more.
 For dinner we had......Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich. It was amazing! Even Anth liked it!


After that I decided to make some Roasted Salsa. I haven't tried any yet. It has to cool, plus I am stuffed. Maybe tomorrow.

The rest of the night will include Lego Harry Potter on PS3. I love the weekend!

2 comments:

Jan DeGiulio said...

Glad you are on the mend! Love the picture of you sitting at the oven door watching your food bake...sweet.

The DeGiulio's said...

Yuck a sinus infection, boo. I had never had one until after I had Bailee..I already feel like Im somewhat falling apart because I've had things I never did before until after having kids.

That grilled cheese looks yummy & especially that salsa. Love salsa & chips! Its fun trying new recipes but I definitely have to be in the mood. HOpe your feeling better.