Monday, January 9, 2012

Upcoming Reads

Got a package in the mail.......{Insert childish giggle}

All but one of my books arrived. I paid a grand total of $14 for all.

1. Lost Boy by Brent W. Jeffs
2. Every Last One by Anna Quindlen
3.The Walk by Richard Paul Evans
4.Secrets of Eden by Chris Bohjalian
5.The Monster of Florence by Douglas Preston with Mario Spezi
6. The Brick Layer by Noah Boyd
7. Await Your Reply by Dan Chaon

Still waiting on The Brutal Telling by Armand Gamache 

This is quite the random bunch of books. Sometimes when I get them I will reread the synopsis and wonder what I was thinking when I purchased them.....hopefully these are all great! Has anyone read any of them? Let me know what you think.....

I am off to bed....with a new book (:

3 comments:

Tyrel said...

oh lalala, please inform us (your readers) which, if any books is a must read! I have been in a book drought for quite some time.
Thanks!

The DeGiulio's said...

Wow thats great you got all those books for $14! I really wish I liked to read more. Enjoy your books.

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

That's a lot of books. How did you choose which one to start first?