Friday, March 12, 2010

A friday night post

This is just an update. I am excited for a few things right now:

#1 Anthony has about 5 more weeks of school. He is completely spread as thin as he can be right now. He has been coming home really late every night and he just seems so pathetic and tired right now. I feel so bad for him. I took him up some lunch today and he showed me some of his work and its so tedious and intricate. It will be so wonderful to have him home at 5 every night.

#2 I have lost 18 pounds. I feel extremely proud that I have came this far. I am on my 2nd round of lemon crap detox. On Tuesday I done with this 5 week diet. I am having Anthony take me to my favorite Mexican restaurant that night. There I will swim in melted cheese and smile. The following day I will start another diet. It is not as hard and follows the food pyramid so that will be fantastic! 32 more pounds and I am set!

#3 My mom is coming up tomorrow and we are spending the day together. The house is clean and I am just excited to be getting out of the house. I love that it is getting warmer and the tulips in front of the house are close to blooming!


#4 I am taking Tuesday off from work and I am heading up to Logan with Shanna to stay at the Inn. I LOVE staying up there. The rooms are huge and its nice to get away. Anthony is non existing right now and Shanna has had a ton of stress at work so therefore we decided it would be best for everyone if we just left town.

This was a completely lame blog, I understand that. But I am bored and because this is my blog I choose to post random thoughts. Thanks for reading. I hope your weekend is filled with memories and enough happiness to sustain you through the next week!

4 comments:

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

Wow Lindsey, you are doing so good with your diet! I went 'running' today... which actually means, walking 90% of the time.. and my legs hurt so bad that I can hardly move. I admire your courage! Have fun in Logan, make sure to tell everyone hi for me!

Jill said...

Which room in L-town are you staying in?

The DeGiulio's said...

I only have 5 more weeks until graduation so Im counting down the days, luckily Im not spread too thin like Anthony right now. That is SO awesome about you loosing 18 lbs way to go! Sounds like a fun day with your mom. I love going shopping and to lunch with my mom on Saturdays. Today I get to clean the house and study for boards two things that I am dreading right now.

Jan DeGiulio said...

Congrats on the 18 lbs! I hope your dinner is wonderful and your next diet has better food. Your Logan trip sounds wonderful!