A week from Saturday is moving day! Can you believe it?!? Our house looks horrific but we are getting close to being near the end.
Things I will miss about this house/area:
- The green room. My craft room. Although I will never paint a room that color again, I do not regret it. Whenever I walked in that room, I couldn't help but smile.
- The lovely couple across the street. (Post from my old blog)
- The walking track just a half a mile away. It is peaceful (when I'm not thinking about murderers or being torn to pieces by geese). Without this track I never would have started running, which I really enjoy now.
- The patio. The same patio that I placed a fire pit that was purchased for Anthony. Did we use it? Yeah, we used it twice. Hmmmmm. I wonder if the new neighbors will enjoy seeing a fire just feet from their home. Maybe we will leave it here for Mike as a house warming gift. It was a cute patio though.
- Close access to the freeway. I have no story for this. Sorry. It really is a nice perk though.
- My grocery store. I like Fresh Market (Recetly changed from Albertsons). I was a Smiths shopper when we lived in Midvale but the Smiths here is sketchy. Like...there was a stabbing there (more than once). No thanks. My grocery store has had the same employees since we moved here (6 years). The produce guy is close to best friend status and I once had a really uncomfortable Halloween costume conversation with a checker when I pretended to know what he was talking about. Something to do with Star Wars. Also about 2 years ago I bought a pregnancy test and the older checker now gives me a weird quizzical hopeful look whenever he sees me now. Move on checker. I love it there and I seriously will miss everyone. I buy food too often.
- Fireplace. Again, no story. Besides the fact that we suck at lighting fires and we also suck at knowing when the flue is open so the 4 times we used it....the fire alarm always went off.
I look forward to all the new memories in the new place. 8 more days. The countdown is almost coming to an end.