Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother's Day Recap

Mother's Day has come and gone but I wanted to post some of our pictures. We ended up having a picnic with my side of the family on Saturday. We all met at a park in Layton where we celebrated Mother's Day as well as my dear sisters Birthday. There was a whole lot of bubble blowing...

and a whole lot of manly things happenin with the men folk.....
 
After dinner we did gifts and cake and ice cream....
As always it was a lot of fun. I love my family. *I wish I had some better pictures of Jaden. The kid is just to active for me (:

Sunday we visited Debbie (Anths Step Mom). She is adorable. Then we had dinner over at his Moms house. The food was good as always.

This year for Moms gifts I made a heart frame: 

 To This........


The hearts have the names of all the kids and then some attributes of our Mother. I saw the idea on Pinterest awhile ago but I didn't like that the hearts were just bare so I thought writing on them would be a more personalized touch. I made one for each Mom and I think they turned out okay.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. I am so grateful for my Mothers.

P.s Is anyone else struggling since Picnik has closed their website? I can't find a photo editing website I like. My photos looks awful. SUGGESTIONS APPRECIATED! 

No comments: