Sunday, May 15, 2011

Blogger Biggest Loser! Yay or Nay?

Hey everyone! Once again I am on the dieting train “CHOO CHOO”. I have lost 5 pounds thus far but I want to stay motivated and was wondering if anyone would be interested in this idea that I had last night.

Blogger Biggest Loser!

Lets get as many people as we can that are dieting and have a friendly competition with a cash reward at the end of the competition. August or September? I will create a blog where we all can contribute to it.

Rules:

#1 Set aside $5 or more (whats a good amount?). The biggest loser at the end of the competition will win $5 from each other competitor!

#2 Keep a daily food Journal

#3 Weigh yourself only once a week. And post how much you lost or gained. Honesty is the best policy.

#4 Post a healthy recipe once a week to the blog.

Let me know what you think. Are there any rules you want to add or delete? Have you done this before? Comment and opinions will be greatly appreciated. All ages, shapes and sizes are wanted! Tell all your friends! I am hoping to get as many people as possible.


People from high school, relatives, neighbors, ward peeps, stalkers I never hear from, let me know if you want to be included! The more the merrier! I would like to start this June 1st.

1 comment:

zacandbritt.blogspot.com said...

I just finished up with one of these. I don't like the idea of the photo unless others won't see it... like if it is just for ourselves to see at home. Also it works great that we all met up and weighed in at someone's house.. if they couldn't make it that night other arrangements could be made. Then we would just sent our picture of the scale to someone (you) and you would figure out % body fat lost.... the top three won money but we all put in $20 so it was a bigger bank to pull from. I like the recipe idea and journal idea. Sounds fun... I am in...