Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tagged!

Kelsey tagged me on her personal blog. She also has a food blog which is so adorable and filled with all sorts of yummy food. You should check it out.

1. What is your ALL time favorite song and why? All time favorite song? hmmm I don't have one. But, I love Teenage Dream by the boys on Glee right now. I'm not ashamed in the slightest either.

2. What was the most memorable part of your wedding day and or first date if you are not married yet? Most memorable part of our wedding. The night before I put some nair on my mustache and I fell asleep before wiping it off. I was in a panic when I woke up an hour later. I thought for sure it would be bright red for the wedding. Turns out I was blessed and it wasn't an issue.

3. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to own my own business. If that means a cupcake shop, boutique or book store then so be it. That is not realistic, but a dream. I could see myself being a dental assistant as well. Most of all I just want to be a Mom.

4. Why do you blog? It makes me happy! I love staying updated with friend and families. And I love to share my ideas and wacky stories with others.

5. What is your favorite attribute about yourself and why? I love that I can find humor in everyday events. It makes the miserable days go faster.


6. What's on your Christmas list this year? Fabric, ribbon, and a new camera.

7. What is your "signature drink"? Signature drink? What kind of question is that? I like Dr. Pepper. It doesn't define me though, just a beverage I enjoy, yo.

I tag Nicole W., Shantel C., & Jen D.

No comments: