Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Am I Crazy?

Did I honestly just register on the old nannying site that I use to find work from? Do I not remember how exhausting nannying was? This was years ago that I use to nanny. The days of being pooped and barfed on by children that I did not conceive were behind me I thought....er maybe not.

I miss it....

I miss the little hugs, doodling hour, walks to the park and play dough under the fingernails. I wasn't a cook, and I didn't know how to craft whatsoever, and book time was boring to me back then. I am a completely different human being. I feel like I could give more of myself. This time around I know that I would at least do my hair and not wear the same jeans to work every day. I wouldn't eat more otterpops than the kids and I would promise to not care if the kids got into a big water fight.

Lets see if I get any job prospects. If not, well that's okay. I just feel like this might be a good opportunity to learn some more. Here's to whatever is around the next bend in the road.

5 comments:

Shelayna said...

Good Luck! I was actually thinking about doing nannying myself! I miss ya!

The DeGiulio's said...

I always thought nannying would be fun! especailly living somewhere out of state & doing it. Good luck!

Alicia said...

It might be fun change. Not having to go into work everyday and doing the exact same boring thing. Good Luck!

Booker and Khinna Kaminske said...

A job change can be good. Nannying could also be a great use for birth control ;) I hope it works out. Good luck.

Leggy, Leggy Blonde said...

Once in awhile I'll go on nanny websites but they are a lot of work to get started on. What website do you use??? I would LOVE to nanny here in CA, I bet I'd make bank with these million dolla high rollers