Thursday, September 23, 2010

Final Picture Post

Here are a couple more pictures. Basically I have too many pictures to sort through. I feel like I have put the best ones up though. We had a really great time and It was so nice to do something together. I loved navigating the streets of San Fransisico with him. We could have moved there, he had the bus system down by the second day which allowed us to go further into the city than we originally thought we would be comfortable with. He had everything planned out so perfectly. We saw everything we wanted to. I can't believe it has taken us so long to do something together like this. I hope that we can do many more trips together. We always have such a fun time together. Below are some pictures from the Wharf and the Monterey Bay Aquarium.The 5th and 6th picture is of Alcatraz Island. Overcast had finally subsided so we could get a picture.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

I LOVE all your pictures! It looks like a fun time was had by all:)