Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I can count to 7

Fall is here, basically, practically. It is my favorite season. I shut myself indoors and bake and craft and wear sweaters and pajamas that should have been thrown away years ago. Who cares if there is a hole in the crotch or butt? I have put together a short list of things that I would like to accomplish this fall season. Please enjoy the pictures I stole from google. 

  1. I want to watch my baby pumpkin grow to full term. This is true, not a real baby, but a real pumpkin! I will tell you the story about my dear pumpkin soon.....so soon. 
  2. I want to photograph some leaves. With these photos I will hang them in the front room with my nice black frames. I need to take the old family photos out. Its time to update them anyways. 
  3. Sick of the same ol' pumpkin pie. I want some new delicious pumpkin desserts!
  4. I have 2 huge shelves overflowing with books, some of which have not even been opened! BLASPHEMY! You get what I'm saying? They need to be read. 
     5. I found this wreath. I will make this by time October 1st rolls around. It is beautiful! It will have an "L" though...Duh!
     6. I need (Please note I said need not want) brown boots for this glorious season. I have black ones, brown is next. I am picky with boots, they have to be classy, not hookerish and no belts or crap all over them. 
    7. I want to drink home made wassail while curled up on the couch with the fireplace lite. How nostalgic, right?

What are you wanting to accomplish? I really do want to know.

3 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Haha Im not wanting to accomplish anything Im just feeling blah at the moment. But I do love fall its already starting to cool off.

Rachel said...

That's a good list. The only realistic thing I want to accomplish is getting Halloween costumes made.
P.S. I feel exactly the same way about boots as you do.

Shanna said...

I love all the things you wish to accomplish! My goal is to survive October...literally. Between working, Seattle, baby shower and family pics, I'll b luckily if I have my sanity by then... I will head over to ur house though for any kind of yummy pumpkin dessert. Yummmmy!