Fall is here, basically, practically. It is my favorite season. I shut myself indoors and bake and craft and wear sweaters and pajamas that should have been thrown away years ago. Who cares if there is a hole in the crotch or butt? I have put together a short list of things that I would like to accomplish this fall season. Please enjoy the pictures I stole from google.
- I want to watch my baby pumpkin grow to full term. This is true, not a real baby, but a real pumpkin! I will tell you the story about my dear pumpkin soon.....so soon.
- I want to photograph some leaves. With these photos I will hang them in the front room with my nice black frames. I need to take the old family photos out. Its time to update them anyways.
- Sick of the same ol' pumpkin pie. I want some new delicious pumpkin desserts!
- I have 2 huge shelves overflowing with books, some of which have not even been opened! BLASPHEMY! You get what I'm saying? They need to be read.
5. I found this wreath. I will make this by time October 1st rolls around. It is beautiful! It will have an "L" though...Duh!
6. I need (Please note I said need not want) brown boots for this glorious season. I have black ones, brown is next. I am picky with boots, they have to be classy, not hookerish and no belts or crap all over them.7. I want to drink home made wassail while curled up on the couch with the fireplace lite. How nostalgic, right?
What are you wanting to accomplish? I really do want to know.