Monday, September 20, 2010

CASTELLO DI AMOROSA

CASTELLO DI AMOROSA


Ummmm Hello!!! This is a castle! After the Domaine Chandon winery I was tired and hungry. Both alone are dangerous, together equals a really witchy wife. At this point we had driven (or is it drove? blast!)4 hours that day and I knew we had 2 more to get to our hotel. This also was the same day that we had to travel through China Town. We also went to the Cathedral and aquarium. So we had done quite a bit. Anthony begged me to go to one more winery. I told him that dinner better be freakin fantastic. As we drove through the gate and we turned the corner and this castle appeared, all witchiness subsided. We hadn't called ahead to see if they had tours. We didn't even know if they did tours. I walked up and luckily they did!!! Pretty much all of the pictures have me in them. It was pure bliss. I was half convinced that I was going to move to Napa Valley. It is so beautiful. This was built just over 10 years ago. I wish I could have met the man and kiss him for the beautiful building he created. I apologized to Anth for being a brat and he happily forgave me. We drove into the sunset and stopped at a burger joint. 

No comments: