Saturday, August 7, 2010

Winner Winner

Yay! I won! Today at the company party my number was called and I won the 2nd to best prize. This never ever happens! I won 2 portable 9" DVD Players.  The 1st prize was a 32" flat screen TV. I thought for sure that I would win the roll of duct tape or cheese puffs. I was so surprised when I actually won....and something awesome. I looked online and they are retailed at $172. I am not sure if we will keep them or not. Why not though right? They are super fun and they make me want to take a road trip so we can try them out. After I won me and Shanna left immediately with my prize and we celebrated with some frozen yogurt. It was a good day. 

Anthony made it home safe which is such a relief. He is sun burnt and has bruises but he had a good time. He is currently at his Dads house relaxing in the hot tub. I can't wait til he gets back so he can show me his pictures. I will upload them tomorrow. 



4 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

That is awesome you won the portable dvd players. I never win anything either.

Jill said...

Wait where did Anthony go?

I'd sell them in a heart beat! Round trip from LAX to Hawaii is only 340 right now...that'd pay for my ticket! Haha.

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

Congrats! Winner winner chicken dinner! I never win anything!

Shanna said...

YAY! This truly was an exciting moment! I'm soooo happy you didn't win duct tape....or a john way collection of dvds.