Saturday, June 12, 2010

Birfday



Today I am 24. Today I am reminded again how wonderful my family and friends are. Not only was it my birthday today but my lovely Mom has a birthday on Thursday so she also got to celebrate hers. The whole Hill Clan came over around 1 for lunch. We had Turkey, bacon, avocado, croissant sandwiches. Along with those yummy sandwiches we devoured a pot of cheese and chocolate fondue. It was divine! After opening presents we had cake and ice cream. Anthony was nice enough to make a cake for me. He did a great job. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! I had a wonderful birthday and I am glad I was able to share it with my family. I now have 6 or 7 new books to sink into! YAY!

I look absolutely horrible in this picture, but unfortunately it is the only picture we have. The cake turned out great! Anthony slaved over it for a long time. My Mom looks adorable as always. Can you believe she is a Grandma? Lookin mighty fine as always!

One more side note, Anthony is going to paint the bedroom for me. Its going to be a dark blueish color. I will nag him as often as I can until it happens. Hopefully I can post the finished product within the next couple of weeks.

Thanks again Mom, Dad, Josh, Varinia, Jaden, and Kristi for the wonderful gifts. I love you all so much!

5 comments:

Stacy and Cam said...

Happy Birthday!!! I wanted to text you today to tell you happy birthday but I don't have your phone number, so I need to get it from you next time I see you. I am glad you had an awesome day. Happy Birthday!!!!

The DeGiulio's said...

Happy Birthday!!!! What a cute cake, nice job Anthony.

Jan DeGiulio said...

Happy Birthday! The cake looks wonderful. I hope you have a great 25th year!

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

How cute are you and your mom!

Amy and David said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Can you believe we are 24? David told someone the other day I was 24 and I was like no I am 23, I had to sit and think about it. I guess I totally blocked out that birthday. LOL 25 Is going to be hard.hehe! I would love to do something when we get down there. Do you have and apartment suggestions? I love your blogbackgroud where did you get it or did you make it?