Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy 5th Anniversary!

Holy cow! I have been married for 5 years today!!

What an odd feeling it is to say that! We have come so far in the last couple of months. Thank goodness for therapy....jk (or am I?). I look forward to the months ahead of us. With school coming to an end it will be so nice to see him every night. Weekends will have a whole new meaning again. Dinner together will consist of eating with each other instead of him grabbing chips and a Dr. pepper. Vacation? Who knows, at least its a possibility now.

He will never read this but I love him. His whole goal in life is to be able to provide for his family and to learn as much as possible to better himself. I love that about him. I love that he is incapable of raising his voice. The second he wakes up he is in a chipper mood (this is something I sometimes am irritated with. I hate mornings!). I love how excited he gets when you ask him about architecture. He is truly passionate.

I look forward to the years to come. I hope he continues to have the patience for me. I am hard to live with. He is not perfect either, but we have finally figured out how to make each other happy and it is a wonderful feeling!

Happy Anniversary Anthony!

3 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Congrats you two!

Jan DeGiulio said...

Congratulations! I hope you have a great anniversary.

Shanna said...

It really is amazing isn't it? 5 years seems like such a long time, but it's surprising how flies by. CONGRATS!